and Delrin excellent for machining, high impact strength. Good
general purpose plastic.
- (Please click on Links
below to purchase this material)
ERTACETAL C (POM-C) - Copolymer
ERTACETAL H (POM-H) - Homopolymer (DELRIN)
both available in White (Natural) and Black
- high mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness
- excellent resilience
- good creep resistance
- high impact strength, even at low temperatures
- very good dimensional stability
- good sliding properties and wear resistance
- excellent machinability
- good electrical insulating and dielectric properties
- physiologically inert (suitable for food contact)
- not self extinguishing
Acetal copolymer is more resistant against hydrolysis, strong
alkalis and thermal-oxidative degradation than the Acetal Homopolymer.
Homopolymer however, has higher mechanical strength, stiffness,
hardness and creep resistance as well as a lower thermal expansion
rate and often it also presents a better wear resistance.
- DELRIN AF
(Ertacetal H-TF) is an Acetal
blended with TFE fluorocarbon Fibres giving low friction and
long wear life.
- ACETAL, DERLIN
and DELRIN AF are available in our
online shop ShopforPlastic
in Rod, Sheet and Block.
For download of basic properties of Acetal / Delrin please click here.
- Telephone: 01293
552836 Fax: 01293 553459 Email: email@example.com