(Please click on Links
below to purchase this material)
- Main characteristics:
- high mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness - very good
creep resistance - low and constant coefficient of friction -
excellent wear resistance (comparable or even better than nylon
grades) - very good dimensional stability (better than polyacetal)
- excellent stain resistance - better resistance to acids than
nylon and polyacetal - good electrical insulating properties
- physiologically inert (suitable for food contact) - good resistance
to high energy radiation (gamma and X-rays).
- ERTALYTE - Natural (White) & Black
The specific properties of this virgin crystalline PET make it
especially suitable for the manufacture of mechanical precision
parts which have to sustain high loads and / or subject to wear.
ERTALYTE TX - pale grey
Ertalyte TX is a PET compound incorporating a uniformly dispersed
solid lubricant. Its specific formulation yields a premium, internally
lubricated bearing grade.
- ERTALYTE is available in our online shop ShopforPlastic
in Rod, Sheet and Block.
- To down load a pdf of basic
Ertalyte properties please click here.
- Telephone: 01293
552836 Fax: 01293 553459 Email: email@example.com